Follow by Email

Sunday, March 19, 2017

THE INCREDIBLE HULK #1 GALLERY!

Because it was the Incredible Hulk's first appearance in Smash.#16 that got me interested in all things Marvell, I hold huge affection for this character. So, I have decided to post a gallery of the covers of everything I could find to do with his very first comic, including comics it has been reprinted in and homage covers!
Hope you enjoy it as much as I do?

































If anybody knows of any other covers, please let me know and I will add them to the gallery!

2 comments:

  1. As Maxwell Smart would say, "Ah, yes. The old gallery-of-homage-covers trick." Well, why not? They're always fun.

    I was in a comic shop once, and a customer was looking at the cover of What If #12, and asked, "Who is Rick Jones?" The manager shrugged and said, "Everybody's sidekick."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He must have been a young customer, not to have known! I always felt a bit sorry for the Hulk, when Rick Jones started sidekicking for Cap! A bit on the disloyal side, I felt! No wonder old greenskin used to get a bit grumpy about it! - The ONE person he could trust, - deserting him for another!

      Delete